Returns & Refunds
Cru Bar recommends that you consider registering and insuring your goods with your chosen courier before consignment for return. Any loss/damage of returned equipment will not be covered by Cru Bar.
If, within 7 days of delivery, any item purchased from Cru Bar is found to have a defect, Cru Bar will exchange it, providing the faulty bottle is returned for analysis.
Please ensure the following
- You contact Cru Bar prior to returning the product to advise details
- Goods are returned in original condition with their original packaging
- Goods are accompanied by your original receipt
- Goods are not damaged in transit
- You pay for return delivery costs
Address for Returns
Please send returns to the following address:
Cru Bar & Cellar
1/22 James St
Fortitude Valley, QLD, 4006
Change of Mind
You are welcome to exchange your product or receive a store credit in the event that you change your mind, providing Cru Bar accepts that the goods have been returned in good condition with all original packaging and accompanied by your original receipt within seven (7) days of delivery.